Corporate Finance Senior Associate
Job no: 492630
Work type: Full time
Categories: Financial Advisory, Private Advisory/Business Services
About the company
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
As part of a global network, Grant Thornton’s Corporate Finance team helps domestic and international clients achieve their growth ambitions by providing advice on mergers & acquisitions, debt and capital raisings, due diligence, valuations and financial modelling.
We have an exciting opportunity available in our Perth Corporate Finance team for a Senior Associate. We are looking for someone who can share our drive, passion for our clients, culture & high performance.
About the role:
- Assisting in the management and preparation of high quality valuation reports
- Analysis of key commercial and financial drivers, prior to design, build and review of 3-way integrated financial models
- Preparing robust valuation assessments based on the full range of valuation methodologies
- Undertaking research to offer value-added insight into comparable companies and transactions, industry trends and market conditions
- Assisting in the compilation of Independent Experts Reports, private business valuations, impairment reviews, share options and performance rights valuations
- Supporting Financial Due Diligence and Mergers & Acquisitions engagements where required
- Participating in business development initiatives (both internal and external)
Skills and Experience:
- 2 - 4 years valuations and / or financial modelling experience ideally in an accounting or boutique valuations firm
- CA or CPA qualified, MAppFin or CFA would be highly regarded
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of ownership
- Experience in building and interpreting complex, robust excel based financial models
- Strong capabilities in report writing and financial analysis
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Ability to network and recognise business development opportunities
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture.
We recognise the increasing importance of maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet our current and future business needs whilst also seeking to provide flexible work options and family friendly work practices.
How to apply
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button, complete our online application form and upload your CV.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend