Job no: 492986
Work type: Casual, Contract
About the company
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
About the role
Grant Thornton Australia is growing and our growth brings career opportunities for a highly motivated Receptionist to take a 4 month temp role with the potential to go longer.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for an out-going organised person who is seeking a busy role in a professional environment to include the following:
- Provide reception services in a timely, efficient and effective manner; including answering phones, taking and delivering messages as required, supporting staff needing assistance with meeting room bookings.
- Some diary management
- Email and correspondence management
- Various administration duties supporting the local office and national team
- Provide assistance to the catering team if needed
Skills and Experience
This role will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Sound all round computer skills including word, excel, outlook/internet
- Prior reception experience A MUST
- The desire to work as part of a team and always be willing to participate
- An eagerness to learn
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and good analytical skills
- High level of interpersonal and written communication skills
- Be enthusiastic and work well with conflicting priorities
- A warm and welcoming manner
- Excellent time management skills
- A self-starter with a “can do” attitude
- Reliable, highly organised and punctual!
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and seek to harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our vibrant, down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment that empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture. We recently moved into state-of-the-art modern offices in the centre of the city, offering easy access to transport alternatives.
If you have the above skills and experience, you’re engaging and self-motivated and would like to know more or arrange a private and confidential discussion about this role, click Apply Now.
Only direct applications will be accepted (no agencies please). Please note that we have not engaged any recruitment agencies to represent us for this role.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend