Job no: 492985
Work type: Contract
About the company
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
About the role
We are looking for a Personal/ Executive Assistant to join our Private Advisory (Business services) team in our Sydney office for a 12 month Contract. The role will support two Partners and the wider team. You will enjoy working collaboratively yet with a high degree of confidentiality. In this role you will be involved with:
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- Internal Data Management through iManage and Salesforce
- Compilation of reports and presentations (Microsoft Office Skills)
- Coordinating arrangements for seminars/conferences
- Organising meetings
- Cross collaboration with other divisions in Grant Thornton
- Processing expenses and invoices
- Assist with booking of meeting rooms, video conferences and catering requirements
- Preparing monthly bills
- Extensive experience working as an PA/EA Assistant in a professional services or similar environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to manage multiple diaries efficiently and effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and positive in approach
- Experience with travel management and expense claims
- High levels of resilience and confidence
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture.
We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet our current and future business needs.
- Attractive salary
- Free annual gym membership
- Flex-appeal – all of our people can work flexibility, we mean it!
How to apply
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button, complete our online application form and upload your CV.
Please note that only direct applications will be accepted (no agencies please), and to be considered for this position you must be legally able to work in Australia.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend