Management Consulting Senior Associate
Job no: 492982
Work type: Full time
About Grant Thornton
Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. We assist our clients to unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, forward looking advice. Now more than ever, we are looking to grow our teams with a diverse mix of skills and experience to deliver valuable and innovate solutions to our diverse clients.
You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture where success is recognised, while providing you with opportunities to progress your career.
About the Role
Our Consulting team delivers a broad range of tailored solutions, including operating model transformation, technology advisory, business performance improvement and risk advisory. We support clients throughout the entire organisation life-cycle, from strategy design to execution and implementation. We work with listed companies, government agencies, not-for-profits and mid-sized businesses, to help them achieve their highest aspirations.
We are now seeking expressions of interest from experienced management consultants who are looking to join our collaborative and supportive team environment in Melbourne.
As a Senior Associate in our Management Consulting team, you will make an impact by:
- Contributing to commercial problem solving through analysis, critical thinking and logical reasoning
- Analysing and evaluating operating models
- Developing financial analysis, modelling, costing and management reporting for a diverse range of clients
- Presenting the outcomes of analysis to clients and internal stakeholders, to influence decision-making
- Working as a team to help our diverse clients solve problems and make the most of opportunities and strengthen their executable strategy
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and professional membership (such as CA, CFA or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Professional Services, Management Consulting or related corporate experience
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of business financials
- Advanced Excel skills - including experience with financial modelling
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that will ensure you build sound relationships internally and externally
- A genuine desire to work collaboratively in a dynamic consulting environment
The ability to obtain an Australian Government security clearance would also be well-regarded.
We are looking for someone who can share our passion for our clients and culture. At Grant Thornton we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work – we recognise your talents and capabilities. Working closely with experts in our team you will develop your knowledge and capacity and be assured of growth. We encourage you to let us know what flexibility you might need to consider this role.
- Free annual gym membership.
- Global mobility and secondment opportunities through our Grant Thornton International network
- Blended model of continuous learning approach that will see you develop personally and professionally.
- Market-leading flexible working model.
How to apply
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button, complete our online application form and upload your CV.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend