Job no: 492980
Work type: Full time
About the company
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
About the role
Grant Thornton Australia is growing and our growth brings career opportunities for a highly motivated Concierge to take on our front of house duties, who is well-presented with a desire to work within a professional office environment.
You will be someone who likes to be one step ahead, friendly, hardworking and flexible with a positive attitude, providing exceptional service to the firm and our clients.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for an out-going organised person who is seeking a varied and busy role to include the following:
- Being the welcoming face of the firm to all visitors
- Liaising and dealing with internal stakeholders, partners, our people, ensuring internal staff are timely in attending to clients, managing traffic, walk ups from staff
- Issue access cards, this includes new, lost and ones forgotten
- Keeping front of house and client meeting rooms clean and tidy
- Assisting our catering coordinator as required
- Making tea/coffee
- Carrying out varied administrative duties
- Monitoring and maintaining multiple inboxes and calendars
- Supporting the administrative team
Skills and Experience
This role will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Manage competing priorities
- Enjoy working collaboratively with a high degree of confidentiality
- Demonstrate high level or professionalism and organisation in everything that you do
- Ability to identify areas of improvement
- Professional manner – friendly, welcoming and dynamic
- Stakeholder management experience – senior team members
- Thrive on responsibility
- Adept at anticipating the needs of the business
- Strong communicator
- Reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, friendly with a ‘can do’ and flexible attitude
- Team player
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and seek to harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our vibrant, down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment that empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture. We recently moved into state-of-the-art modern offices in the centre of the city, offering easy access to transport alternatives.
If you have the above skills and experience, you’re engaging and self-motivated and would like to know more or arrange a private and confidential discussion about this role, click Apply Now.
Only direct applications will be accepted (no agencies please). Please note that we have not engaged any recruitment agencies to represent us for this role.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend