People & Culture Administrator
Job no: 492752
Work type: Part time
Categories: Human Resources
About the company
At Grant Thornton, our people are empowered to make a real difference. Each day, our people are shaping growth strategies for our clients, and they’re influencing our firm’s culture and future. We want our people to have a voice and the satisfaction of delivering high-quality outcomes in everything they do. We have a genuine interest in unlocking your potential for growth as we help you supercharge your career.
About the role
We are looking for a dynamic and talented professional to support our national P&C team focusing on talent mobility on a 12 month contract. In this role you will:
- Prepare and lodge visa applications
- Provide administrative support to the talent mobility team
- Keep track of international secondees assignment and visa dates
- Assist in coordinating the business cyclical international secondment recruitment programs
- Keep secondment marketing material updated
- Develop and maintain documentation relating to offers and variations of employment
- Provide advice and guidance to the business on secondment, both domestic and international, and visa related issues
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and seek to harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our vibrant, down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment that empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture. We are looking for someone who is agile, responsive and most importantly will bring the right attitude to learn.
- At least 2 years’ work experience in an large corporate environment
- Highly organised and displays initiative
- Has strong attention to detail
- Can effectively and easily communicate with people at all levels of seniority
- Has a services mindset
- Is self motivated but contributes to a broader team
- Demonstrates confidentiality
- Has an interest in international mobility
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience in a global mobility or HR role would be advantageous
This is a part-time role of 22.5 hours per week for a 12 month period. This is a unique opportunity to work in a professional services environment with a friendly and supportive team. In this role you will have contact with people from various international Grant Thornton offices, you will work in an agile, dynamic environment in a central Sydney CBD location. Our employees enjoy variety of benefits, such as free gym membership, Social Club events, fresh fruit and more.
We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet our current and future business needs.
Please note that Grant Thornton cannot sponsor candidates for this position so we will consider applicants with full working rights for Australia only .
If you’d like to know more or arrange a private and confidential discussion about this role, click Apply Now.
Only direct applications will be accepted (no agencies please). Please note that we have not engaged any recruitment agencies to represent us for this role.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend