People & Culture Business Partner
Job no: 492746
Work type: Contract
Categories: Human Resources
About the company
At Grant Thornton we recognise, appreciate and harness our people’s individual skills and talents. This helps us create a strong and dynamic organisation where we foster innovation, curiosity and diversity of thought.
We celebrate the breadth of our people’s experiences and perspectives, their passion and their differences. We value collaboration and diversity of thought because it stimulates creativity and leads to better outcomes for our clients, our communities and ourselves.
Our people promise is designed to motivate and inspire our people and to help you to continue to grow throughout your career with Grant Thornton.
About the role
In this role, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the growth of our consulting team by providing advice to Partners and their teams in order to build capable, high performing teams, including:
- Drive the implementation of all strategic P&C initiatives in your portfolio with a focus on talent management (attraction, engagement & development), culture change, leadership development, diversity, and process improvement
- Manage the delivery of all core P&C processes in your portfolio such as bi-annual performance and reward reviews, talent reviews, annual student recruitment, lateral hire recruitment and L&D
- Support Partners and their teams across a range of strategic and operational P&C initiatives to create high levels of employee engagement, performance and business results
- Contribute to a high performing and innovative national P&C team
This is a part time role for 3 days a week, we encourage you to talk to us about flexible work practices.
Skills and experience
You’ll be agile, responsive and bring ideas to the table. This role will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Strong generalist skills and a deep understanding of core P&C specialisations such as talent acquisition, talent development, talent management and employee relations
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources and/or relevant Business discipline
- Passionate about building strong relationship with your clients, peers and team and working collaboratively to deliver impactful solutions
- Able to engage with senior leaders to quickly build credibility, and where necessary, constructively influence to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to think strategically and translate this into successful practical operational outcomes for your team and client group
- Ability to think on your feet, solve problems and implement solutions
- Commitment to enhancing collaboration and a constructive culture
- Able to work independently and deliver to agreed deadlines with a results driven approach
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture.
We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet our current and future business needs.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free gym membership
- Regular social events
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend