Accounts Payable Officer
Job no: 492733
Work type: Full time
About the company
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer in this permanent role to join our collaborative finance team. We are based in Sydney CBD close to public transport and the best coffee shops!
You will be responsible for the accuracy, integrity and timeliness of employee expense claims, company corporate credit card claims and processing of supplier invoices.
Other duties include:
- Expense management (processing expense claims, review of expense reports)
- Ensuring claims are prepared and submitted in accordance to our expense policy
- Corporate card accounts claims management and reconciliations
- Assist in processing of supplier invoices
- Assist with the payment process
- Manage new vendor accounts
- Manage accounts payable mailbox
Skills and experience
- Our ERP system is Great Plains, (Microsoft Dynamics GP) so ideally working knowledge of this or similar
- A minimum of 3 years accounts payable experience, ideally in professional services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and results oriented with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Exceptional attention to detail, can meet deadlines and thrive in a dynamic work environment
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture.
We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet our current and future business needs.
- Free annual gym membership to keep you flexible, fit, and healthy
- If you’re social we have an awesome social club!
- Blended and continuous learning approach that will see you develop personally and professionally
- Leading market parental leave initiative and early access to long service leave
- Become involved in various environmental and social committees that you are passionate about
How to apply
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button, complete our online application form and upload your CV.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend