OD Manager, Diversity and Inclusion
Job no: 492717
Work type: Full time
Categories: Human Resources
About the company
At Grant Thornton we recognise, appreciate and harness our people’s individual skills and talents. This helps us create a strong and dynamic organisation where we foster innovation, curiosity and diversity of thought.
We celebrate the breadth of our people’s experiences and perspectives, their passion and their differences. We value collaboration and diversity of thought because it stimulates creativity and leads to better outcomes for our clients, our communities and ourselves.
Our people promise is designed to motivate and inspire our people and to help you to continue to grow throughout your career with Grant Thornton.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Organisational Development professional, with a passion for Diversity and Inclusion, to drive change and partner with our business leaders to continue to develop our inclusive culture. In this role, you will:
- Champion existing D&I initiatives as well as develop, design and lead the implementation of a range of new initiatives aligned with D&I strategic priorities to drive progress against firm goals
- Consult and engage with our business leaders to understand their challenges and influence change
- Leverage data insights to uncover patterns and trends throughout Grant Thornton, to determine best practices and drive adoption of organisation-wide interventions that embed inclusive practices
- Be the subject matter expert in D&I, providing guidance on complex diversity topics
- Represent Grant Thornton on diversity-related topics at conferences, professional associations and meetings
- Collaborate with the broader People & Culture team and business stakeholders to design and embed practical resources to support an inclusive people experience across the firm.
- Support the work of the broader Organisational Capability team with the design and delivery of culture and capability development initiatives, as required.
Skills and experience
If you are enthusiastic about creating an inclusive environment, are an absolute champion for diversity and have strong influencing skills, this role is for you. Your success will depend on your ability to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in OD, HR or other internal consulting roles
- Extensive experience building and executing successful D&I initiatives, ideally in a professional services or commercial environment
- Experience in the design, facilitation and delivery of broader OD, leadership and/or cultural change programs
- Strong project management, change management and organisational skills
- Experience in driving positive change with senior leaders
- Ability to think strategically while also delivering practical, commercial solutions
- Outstanding communication (oral and written), analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Ability to build harmonious relationships at all levels of Grant Thornton
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture.
We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet our current and future business needs.
- Free annual gym membership
- Flexible work arrangements
- Regular social events
How to apply
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button, complete our online application form and upload your CV.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Grant Thornton Australia is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Grant Thornton encourages applications from all people including those who identify as LGBTIQ.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend