Senior Associate Private Advisory
Job no: 492714
Work type: Full time
Categories: Private Advisory/Business Services
About the company
At Grant Thornton we are a mid-tier firm and we work in an agile environment.
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and inclusive environment that embraces our 7 signature behaviours. You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work and blended learning environment.
We are proud to recognise our achievements in supporting a diverse people community including LGBTI and Inclusion.
About the role
This role will suit someone with an understanding of how to grow our clients’ business and this means you will get involved a broad range of activities including:
- Building relationships with clients
- Assisting with tax and accounting advice
- Developing commercial structures to assist clients in achieving their goals
- Thinking outside the box and offering operational solutions to decrease the compliance burden
- Work with the owners to assist in achieving their personal wealth creation goals outside of the business
- Work with a number of our managers and partners in a collaborative team with clients that suit your strengths and grow your development areas
- Develop, coach and inspire Graduate colleagues
- Using a technology platform that is leading edge amongst all firms across Australia
Skills and experience
You’ll be agile, responsive and bring innovative ideas to the table. Your passion for understanding your clients’ businesses will see you go beyond addressing technical issues to developing actionable growth recommendations. This role will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
This role will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- At least 1-2 years' experience in business advisory services within a chartered accounting environment
- Have completed or be in the process of completing the CA qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A confident team player with a passion for nurturing and developing strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Be highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture.
We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet our current and future business needs and the needs of our clients.
- Free annual gym membership
- CA support
- Regular social events
How to apply
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button, complete our online application form and upload your CV.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend