SMSF Advisory Manager/Senior Manager
Job no: 492687
Work type: Full time
Categories: Private Advisory/Business Services
About the company
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
About the role
You will get involved with a broad range of activities including:
- Managing a portfolio of clients which consists of family groups including SMSFs
- Advising clients on a broad range of SMSF client matters including taxation & accounting compliance, family office and wealth advisory
- Developing and inspiring a team consisting of graduates, seniors and assistant managers (in collaboration with other Managers, Directors and Partners)
- Engaging in business development activities to enhance your portfolio
- Contributing to the growth of the division and the firm as a whole
- Using a leading edge technology platform to manage your work
Skills and experience
This role will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- At least 5 years experience in a CA environment, with a focus on family groups and SMSFs
- Proven track record in providing SMSF advice
- Solid experience in managing a team of high performers
- Client-centric approach and the desire to understand your client’s business and provide them with a compelling client experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability appreciate your client’s needs and articulate sound solutions
- Tertiary and post-graduate qualifications would be an advantage
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture.
We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet our current and future business needs.
- Attractive salary
- Free annual gym membership
- Regular social events
How to apply
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button, complete our online application form and upload your CV.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend