Job no: 492685
Work type: Contract
About the company
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
About the role
The primary purpose of this role is to provide exceptional customer service to all guests, Partners and Grant Thornton People. This position is an essential frontline representative of the Grant Thornton Brand:
You will get involved with a broad range of activities including:
- Coordination of all internal and external catering requirements within budgetary guideline
- Coordination with caterers / suppliers prior and during onsite functions
- Room set up & pack down for all events/meetings (in conjunction with IT where applicable)
- Monitoring online room booking system and maintenance of meeting rooms to ensure cleanliness and neatness at all times
- Professional waiter service to all guests upon arrival
- Preparation of coffee machines and cleaning kitchens ready for morning busy period
Skills and experience
This role will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Corporate hospitality experience
- Well-developed organisational skills and attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (desirable)
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture.
We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet our current and future business needs.
- Attractive salary
- Free annual gym membership
- Regular social events
How to apply
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button, complete our online application form and upload your CV.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend