Information & Insights Associate
Job no: 492681
Work type: Contract
Categories: Marketing and Business Development
About the company
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
About the role
To help us achieve our strategy we are seeking an Information & Insights Associate to support the Marketing and Business Development team on a 6-month contract basis.
As an Information & Insights Associate you will primarily be required to work closely with our Insights Manager on data analysis and reporting, and support our Business Development team where required.
You will get involved with a broad range of activities including:
- Managing data quality and data maintenance projects
- Delivering insights from reports to help our team and wider business
- Assisting with the production of reports and dashboards on Salesforce
- Supporting data and survey requests and queries
- Supporting on the development of account plans and general assistance relating to priority clients and targets
- Supporting with winning work initiatives such as running and reviewing client lists
Skills and experience
This role will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Strong numeracy skills
- Immediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and deliver to agreed deadlines with a results driven approach
- Research experience is an advantage, but not required
- Able to collaborate and work simultaneously across different teams and individuals
- Have a university degree in Marketing or Business (preferred)
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture.
We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet our current and future business needs.
- Attractive salary
- Free annual gym membership
- Regular social events
How to apply
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button, complete our online application form and upload your CV.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend