Job no: 492666
Work type: Full time
About the company
Grant Thornton assist companies unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, forward looking advice. With a client centric focus our approachable partners use insights, experience and instinct to understand complex issues for their privately owned, publicly listed and public sector clients.
About the role
We are seeking a dynamic and hands-on Team Assistant to join our supportive Financial Advisory team in Brisbane. This role will support multiple partners and will need to work closely with all members of a team of professionals as well as building relationships with key referrers.
Key areas of involvement will include:
- Diary management for multiple Partners
- Organising travel
- Reconciliation of Partner’s monthly expenses
- Monthly billings
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail and scanning into document management system
- Formatting, editing and finalising letters, reports and proposals
- Preparation of correspondence, as required
- Processing of accounts documentation for the team
- Overflow tax phone calls and messages
- Coordination of meeting room bookings
- Administrative projects and general tasks as required
Skills and experience
You’ll be agile, responsive and able to demonstrate high levels of resilience. This position will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Solid Microsoft Suite skills
- Able to prioritise changing workflow and manage multiple stakeholders
- Sound organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Initiative and pride in your work
- Sound spelling and grammar
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, iManage, Concur would be an advantage
- Higher education such as a Degree or TAFE qualification or similar would be an advantage
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment, which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture.
We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet our current and future business needs.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free national gym membership
- Regular social events
- A warm and inclusive culture
How to apply
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button, complete our online application form and upload your CV.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying, please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com.
Only direct applications will be accepted (no agencies please). Please note that we have not engaged any recruitment agencies to represent us for this role.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend