The future is now
At Grant Thornton, we offer more than just your ‘traditional’ graduate program; instead, we kick start your career as an Associate and support you to turn theory into practice – moving from knowing to growing. We’ll equip you with the tools and skills you need to develop unique insights and tailor innovative strategies. We’ll give you the support you need to obtain your CA and other professional qualifications. And more importantly, we’ll encourage you to be yourself.
The world’s leading organisations look to Grant Thornton to deliver the right advice at the right time. Every day, they come to us for independent accounting, tax and advisory services. We help dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth by delivering timely and actionable insights. With 50,000 people in more than 135 countries, we understand that talented people drive all of our successes.
Get busy with real work
We’ll support you to successfully transition from university student to practising professional. From day one, you will be given hands-on experience on a variety of projects – investigating issues, undertaking analysis and delivering real recommendations whilst working alongside awesome peers who will help you succeed.
Our graduates receive significant training, development and leadership opportunities, and our CA pass rates are consistently above average. Leveraging our strong local and international network, graduates can work towards rewarding opportunities in Australia and overseas.
We are committed to offering a distinctive people experience. This means that all team members have the opportunity to explore working arrangements that support them to meet both their professional and personal commitments. Making for a happier, healthier life, this approach also enables you to feel and perform your best at work. Being flexible benefits our firm, our clients, and our people!
What we’re looking for
Aside from studying towards relevant qualifications, we’re looking for people who value the things we value.
- We empower our people to make a difference. We want our people to think for themselves, to speak up, and to actively shape our firm’s culture and future.
- We genuinely care about our clients. As part of our work, we discover what’s important to them and enjoy helping them succeed.
- We want our people to bring their whole selves to work. Individuality and authenticity are very important to our firm.
- We highly value collaboration. We believe that it’s energising and stimulating to collaborate – to learn from and be inspired by others. We believe that diverse teams will always outperform the individual.
- We're looking for well-rounded candidates who connect with our brand, values and culture and want to make a difference right from the start.
Current opportunity – Audit and Assurance
We are currently looking for driven and ambitious graduate candidates in Brisbane to join our Audit and Assurance team as New Associates in 2020. Applications will also be considered from candidates who have up to 18 months audit and assurance experience but are looking to challenge themselves in a larger professional services environment.
Audit & Assurance operates with one central principle: to deliver audits of the highest quality for the benefit of our clients and the wider business community. We do this by providing independent verification on financial statements, assessing processes and controls as well as providing recommendations to ensure our clients are compliant with regulatory requirements.
We have a broad range of listed and non-listed clients from industries including technology and media, consumer products and retail, health and aged care, financial services, energy and resources, food & beverage.
To be eligible for a Grant Thornton graduate opportunity, you must be:
- in your final year of study, or have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 2 years; and
- an Australia or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident.
If this is you, kick-start your career and apply today!
Applications close at 11.55pm Sunday, 22 September 2019. Positions are limited so apply quickly to avoid disappointment.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to progress through the recruitment process, we encourage you to please contact Kate Medlen, Graduate Recruitment Senior Consultant at 03 8663 6436 or at GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com to discuss your application and your individual needs.