Corporate Tax Associate
Job no: 492646
Work type: Full time
About the company
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
About the role
This opportunity will allow you to join a well-established and supportive team of experts who are committed to the highest standards of technical expertise and will enable you to gain a wide range of advisory exposure including:
- Preparation of company tax returns, including consolidated company tax returns for a wide range of corporate clients
- Preparation of tax-effect accounting calculations
- Research and assisting with tax consulting advice (such as tax consolidation, tax treaties, international tax, withholding taxes)
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career in Corporate Tax.
Skills and experience
You’ll be agile, responsive and bring innovative ideas to the table. This role will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- A minimum of 12 months exposure in business services or corporate tax
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid client relationship and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and a genuine interest in their clients
- A self-starter keen to develop an understanding of client needs and “figure out the why “
- Interest in a career of lifelong learning with a focus on developing your knowledge and skills in corporate tax advisory
- A Business, Commerce or Law Degree
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture. We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet our current and future business needs.
- Free annual gym membership
- Regular social activities
- Market leading study support
How to apply
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button, complete our online application form and upload your CV.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend