Business Services Manager
Job no: 492622
Work type: Full time
Categories: Private Advisory/Business Services
About the company
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
About the role
At Grant Thornton, we specialise in mid-sized businesses with a turnover of $10-$500m. This market, has a lot of opportunities and challenges throughout their business lifecycle, they are looking for dynamic advisors who make business growth their priority. The work ranges from managing daily operations, tax and compliance, to navigating a competitive landscape including strategies to grow their business and planning an exit strategy. Understanding how to grow our clients’ business means you will get involved a broad range of activities including:
- Managing a portfolio offering a variety of international clients, corporate and privately owned businesses
- Develop and implement commercial structures to assist clients in achieving their business and personal goals
- We will provide you with the tools (our 6 box model) to change the conversation you are having with clients. To ensure you understand our clients goals and ensuring our service provided is tailored to their personal needs.
- Develop and inspire a team
- Engage in business development activities to enhance your portfolio and build the specialisation you wish to develop
- Using a technology platform that is leading edge amongst all firms across Australia. Our technology will develop your prospecting and business development skillset
Skills and Experience
This role will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- At least 4 years’ experience in a CA environment
- CA/CPA Qualified with a solid base Finance degree or similar
- A focus on providing a compelling client experience for your portfolio of clients
- An ability to drive our service offering to the next level
- Experience in leading high quality and robust strategic advisory projects with a high level of autonomy
- Experience in coaching and managing team members and a motivation to inspire others
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to collaboratively work with and influence stakeholders at all levels of client organisations
- Demonstrated flexible, adaptable and innovative approach to complex problem solving
At Grant Thornton we are committed to growing authentic and inclusive leaders who create a vibrant working environment. You are provided the opportunity to design your career goals, areas and industries you wish to specialise in. You will be provided an inspiring leader to coach and support you in achieving your goals and grow your career. We operate in a collaborative environment and offer the opportunity to lead a high performing team. Your ambition, strong work ethic and commercial acumen will be recognised and rewarded, and lead to a defined pathway towards a Partner..
We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet our current and future business needs.
If you’d like to know more or arrange a private and confidential discussion about this role, click Apply Now.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend