Restructuring Advisory Manager
Job no: 492614
Work type: Full time
Categories: Financial Advisory
About the company
At Grant Thornton, our people are empowered to make a real difference. Each day, our people are shaping growth strategies for our clients, and they’re influencing our firm’s culture and future. We want our people to have a voice and the satisfaction of delivering high-quality outcomes in everything they do.
About the role
We are currently seeking a dynamic Manager to join our Restructuring Advisory team in Brisbane on a full time basis.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work on a range of corporate insolvency engagements (formal/informal) designing innovative and commercial solutions and working in conjunction with a variety of external stakeholders including business owners, investors and lenders in a diverse range of industries.
Working closely with the firm’s partners and senior management team, who are industry leaders within their field, key areas of involvement will include:
- Developing solutions and overseeing implementation of engagement strategies, resulting in successful outcomes for our clients
- Managing formal and informal engagements
- Mentoring and developing the skills of junior team members
- Drafting reports and performing detailed financial analysis
- Contributing to the teams marketing efforts, including attending events, preparing presentations and marketing collateral
- Assisting partners in preparing and pitching for new engagements
- Assisting with practice management tasks, such as internal training, recruitment and WIP/debtor management
The minimum annual salary for this role will be $100,000 inclusive of superannuation, commensurate with experience.
Skills and experience
You will be agile, responsive and intuitive. This role will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Solid background in corporate insolvency/restructuring (5+ years)
- Has a good understanding of the market and current developments
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage competing stakeholder interests
- Solid excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent client relationship skills
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture.
We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet our current and future business needs.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free gym membership
- Regular social events
How to apply
If you’d like to know more or arrange a private and confidential discussion about this role, please contact Marta Newport from People & Culture on 07 3222 0325.
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button, complete our online application form and upload your CV.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com.
Only direct applications will be accepted (no agencies please). Please note that we have not engaged any recruitment agencies to represent us for this role.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend