Corporate Tax Manager
Job no: 492519
Work type: Full time
About the company
At Grant Thornton, our people are empowered to make a real difference. Each day, our people are shaping growth strategies for our clients, and they’re influencing our firm’s culture and future. We want our people to have a voice and the satisfaction of delivering high-quality outcomes in everything they do.
About the role
This opportunity as a Corporate Tax Manager in Perth will allow you to join a supportive and highly regarded team of experts who will empower you to gain a wide range of exposure including:
- Managing overall client engagement including client relationship, tax compliance and tax technical advice/ advisory
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives in tax compliance and process based activities
- Building client relationships and identifying growth opportunities in our clients
- Involvement in business development opportunities
- Coaching, supporting and inspiring junior team members
- Assisting in delivery of technical training to the team
Skills and Experience
You’ll be agile, responsive and most importantly you will bring the right attitude to continued learning. Your passion for understanding your clients’ businesses will see you go beyond addressing technical issues to developing actionable growth recommendations. This role will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Minimum 5 + years corporate tax and advisory experience ideally in a public practice environment
- CA/CPA or CPA qualification required
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills including training, coaching, and mentoring
- Proactive approach to client relationships and cross selling of services
- Financial services tax experiences would be highly regarded
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture. We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet our current and future business needs.
We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet our current and future business needs.
- The minimum salary for this role is $100,000 AUD per annum inclusive of superannuation
- Free Annual gym membership
- Regular social activities
How to apply
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button, complete our online application form and upload your CV.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend