Valuations Manager/ Senior Manager
Job no: 492643
Work type: Full time, Part time
Categories: Financial Advisory
About the company
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
About the role
This is a career defining opportunity to stand out, be recognised and make a difference. Our broad projects portfolio extends from quality start-up firms to international multi-billion infrastructure assets, offering a truly diverse learning platform to a self-motivated member.
This opportunity will allow you to join a passionate, well-established and supportive team of experts who will assist and motivate you to gain a wide range of exposure including:
- Preparation of high quality valuation reports and advice
- Undertake robust valuation assessments based on the full range of valuation methodologies
- Valuations research to offering value-added insight into comparable companies and transactions, industry trends and market conditions
- Assist in the compilation of Independent Experts Reports (or Fairness Opinions)
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and clients
- Mentoring of team members
- Participate in business development initiatives
Skills and experience
You’ll be passionate about valuations and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. This role would suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- 5+ years valuations experience ideally in an accounting, boutique valuations firm or corporate
- MAppFin or CFA qualification would be highly regarded
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of ownership
- Solid collaboration, communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to write commercially focused and insightful valuation reports
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture.
We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet our current and future business needs.
The salary range for this position will be between $105,000 and $140,000 inclusive of superannuation, commensurate with experience.
In addition Grant Thornton offer free annual gym membership and a range of social events and activities.
How to apply
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button, complete our online application form and upload your CV.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend