Audit Manager - Not For Profit
Job no: 492554
Work type: Full time
Categories: Audit and Assurance
We are looking for an Audit & Assurance Manager to work with our Not for Profit clients. In this role, you will use Grant Thornton’s proprietary global audit methodology, the latest technology to drive an efficient and effective audit process which will enable you to gain a wide range of assurance exposure including:
- Independent statutory audit of financial reports
- Preparation and review of complete and accurate audit work papers
- Preparation and review of critical client communication
- Research of difficult technical issues and application of issues to clients’ circumstances
- Liaison across all divisions of the firm regarding audit related issues and identifying opportunities to cross-sell
- Telephone and face-to-face contact with clients
- Supervision and coaching of junior team members
You’ll be agile, responsive and bring innovative ideas to the table. Your passion for understanding your clients’ businesses will see you go beyond addressing technical issues to developing actionable growth recommendations. This role will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- 5+ years’ experience in Audit & Assurance
- Charitable client experience is essential
- CA/CPA qualification or equivalent
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Sound knowledge of Australian Accounting Standards and Australian Auditing standards as they apply in the NFP space
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture.
Strong career development will be provided to the successful candidate as well as opportunities to progress within the firm.
We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet our current and future business needs.
If you’d like to know more or arrange a private and confidential discussion about this role, click Apply Now.
Only direct applications will be accepted (no agencies please).
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend