IT Risk Senior Associate
Job no: 492552
Work type: Full time
Categories: Audit and Assurance, Management Consulting, Information Technology
Grant Thornton Australia is growing and growth brings career opportunities for a dynamic Associate / Senior Associate with experience in IT risk and security across a variety of industries.
We are a supportive and highly regarded team of Technology Advisors who will empower you to gain a wide range of exposure to projects and career development opportunities. Each project brings something new, and as such you can expect to be adding value to the team through:
- Providing exceptional client service through building and maintaining client relationships and delivering high quality service.
- Developing high quality work programmes, leading fieldwork activities and engaging with clients.
- Clearly articulating the risks and opportunities associated with IT to a broad range of technical and executive stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate and demonstrate a logical risk based approach to the review of technology.
- Providing clients with pragmatic recommendations to address areas of concern, risk or opportunity.
- Experience with specialist control reviews and assurance reporting such as ASAE3402, SOC2 and SOX
- Understanding and experience of leading IT risk and security frameworks such as COBIT, PCI-DSS, ISO27K, and NIST
You’ll be agile, responsive and most importantly you will bring a thirst for learning. Your passion for understanding your clients’ businesses will see you go beyond addressing technical issues to developing actionable growth recommendations.
This role will suit a results driven, team orientated professional with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Demonstrated IT risk and security experience in a private/public practice environment
- CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP or CA / CPA qualifications, or steps towards achieving these qualifications, will be highly regarded as will experience in a professional services environment
- Ability to articulate your understanding of major IT systems and their deployment across organisations
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture.
You must have the legal right to live and work in Australia to apply and be considered for this position.
If you’d like to know more or arrange a private and confidential discussion about this role, click Apply Now.
Only direct applications will be accepted (no agencies please). Please note that we have not engaged any recruitment agencies to represent us for this role.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend