Transfer Pricing Associate or Senior Associate
Job no: 492535
Work type: Full time
Grant Thornton Australia’s Transfer Pricing Tax team delivers practical, commercial and tax-effective advice to broad range of international clients. With our deep technical knowledge and practical experience, we understand the pitfalls and the safe pathways, and guide our clients to make the best tax decisions for their organisation.
We are currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our national team. This opportunity will allow you to join a well-established and supportive team of experts who are committed to the highest standards of technical expertise and will enable you to gain a wide range of specialist tax advisory work. Key areas of involvement will include:
- Developing and implementing transfer pricing planning structures
- Preparing transfer pricing and international tax advice including financial analysis, benchmarking and report writing
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation and assisting in the review of International dealings schedule
- Assisting in controversy/dispute resolution with tax authorities
- Coaching of junior team members
- Building your network from the start and getting involved in BD opportunities
- Liaising with multinational clients across a broad range of industries in Australia and globally
You’ll be agile, responsive and enjoy thinking outside of the box to bring innovative solutions to clients. This role will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- 18 months - 4 years’ experience in transfer pricing or related areas in a Big 4, mid-tier or large corporate environment
- Relevant degree or postgraduate degree (finance/ economics or accounting)
- Solid understanding of the Australian Transfer Pricing framework and recent BEPS developments
- Demonstrated ability to undertake research and functional and financial analysis
- Solid excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent client relationship, written and verbal skills
- Strong work ethic and a genuine interest in their clients
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture.
We recognise the increasing importance of flexible work options and family friendly work practices in maintaining a diverse, adaptive and high performing workforce able to meet our current and future business needs.
The minimum annual salary for this role is $75,000 package (inclusive of Super)
If you’d like to know more or arrange a private and confidential discussion about this role, click Apply Now.
Only direct applications will be accepted (no agencies please). Please note that we have not engaged any recruitment agencies to represent us for this role.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend