Corporate Tax Senior Manager
Job no: 492534
Work type: Full time
At Grant Thornton, our people are empowered to make a real difference. Each day, our people are shaping growth strategies for our clients, and they’re influencing our firm’s culture and future.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager to join our Corporate tax team. Our corporate tax team works across all industries on both corporate and international tax transactions, M&A and restructures. This opportunity will allow you to join a supportive and highly regarded team of experts who will empower you to gain a wide range of exposure including:
- Managing overall client engagement including client relationship, tax compliance and tax technical advice/ advisory
- Building client relationships and identifying growth opportunities in our clients
- Involvement in business development opportunities
- Coaching, supporting and inspiring junior team members
You’ll be agile, responsive and most importantly you will bring the right attitude to continue learning. Your passion for understanding your clients’ businesses will see you go beyond addressing technical issues to developing actionable growth recommendations. This role will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Minimum 5 + years corporate tax and advisory experience ideally in a public practice environmentCA/CPA or CTA qualification required
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills including training, coaching, and mentoring, coupled with excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach to client relationships and cross selling of services
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture.
You must have the legal right to live and work in Australia to apply and be considered for this position.
If you’d like to know more or arrange a private and confidential discussion about this role, click Apply Now.
Only direct applications will be accepted (no agencies please). Please note that we have not engaged any recruitment agencies to represent us for this role.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend