Job no: 492519
Work type: Full time
This opportunity will allow you to join a supportive and highly regarded team of experts who will empower you to gain a wide range of exposure including:
- Managing overall client engagement including client relationship, tax compliance and tax technical advice/ advisory
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives in tax compliance and process based activities
- Building client relationships and identifying growth opportunities in our clients
- Involvement in business development opportunities
- Coaching, supporting and inspiring junior team members
- Assisting in delivery of technical training to the team
You’ll be agile, responsive and most importantly you will bring the right attitude to continue learning. Your passion for understanding your clients’ businesses will see you go beyond addressing technical issues to developing actionable growth recommendations. This role will suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Minimum 5 + years corporate tax and advisory experience ideally in a public practice environment
- CA/CPA or CTA qualification required
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills including training, coaching, and mentoring, coupled with excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach to client relationships and cross selling of services
- Financial services tax experiences would be highly regarded
At Grant Thornton, we encourage our people to bring their whole selves to work. We recognise, appreciate and harness our people's individual skills and talents. You will thrive in our down to earth yet entrepreneurial environment which empowers our people to succeed within a social work culture.
You must have the legal right to live and work in Australia to apply and be considered for this position.
If you’d like to know more or arrange a private and confidential discussion about this role, click Apply Now.
Only direct applications will be accepted (no agencies please). Please note that we have not engaged any recruitment agencies to represent us for this role.
If you experience any technical difficulties applying please contact the Grant Thornton People & Culture team on GTTalentScouts@au.gt.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend